November 19, 2010

Steve Harvey at the Apollo

This is a caricatured photo manipulation I did of Steve Harvey at the Apollo Theatre. That's where I remember him from as a host there. I was looking for something to practice on tonight and couldn't resist that huge smile Steve has and those big teeth. He has great character and was a lot of fun to do. This is the image of Steve that I started with. I'm going to try my best to do one of these manipulations each night before turning in. I have a lot to learn and it will only come by doing. I also intend to post more straight forward manipulations for those of you who aren't much into caricatures, but what ever I do, it seldom turns out serious. I tend to do better with humor. Well, off to bed. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed and have great day!!