February 21, 2011

New Facebook Fan Page ~ General Bean


General Bean was my very first post when I kicked this blog off. He is by far my most favorited and commented upon manipulation I've ever done with nearly 200 favorites on my Deviant Art page alone. I'm using him again tonight to announce the launce of my new Facebook Fan Page. This post is also sort of a test to make sure my RSS feed is set up correctly and my blog posts are being sent to my new wall as well as my regular Facebook page. The page is in the beginning stages so there will be lots of images, videos etc. going up in the next couple of days. If you enjoy what I do, stop in and give me a "like". I appreciate everyone's support; not just for this fan page but all along the way. I've made some great friends through this blog, Facebook and other sites I'm a part of. The support and encouragement has been awesome. I never expected to be so well received so quickly. Thanks so much to all!

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!