July 08, 2011

Tom Hanks ~ Still waiting on that bus

Click to view full
Tonight I'm posting the finished product from my study of Tom Hanks which was on my previous post. It's kind of a part 2 of "A Parody" with Obama on the bench. The original file is huge. I did it large in case it needs to be printed. The open PSD is 1.41 GB in size but this iMac handled it like a champ. My Cintiq 21" wacom came in towards the end of this manipulation so I didn't use it much on this one. The next caricature will be done on the Cintiq for sure. It's an awesome piece of equipment. I didn't realize it was going to be so big and heavy. I ordered a table mounted adjustable arm for it today. That way I'll be able to lean back and relax in my chair while I work. Well, it's getting late. Here's a clip from Forrest Gump. Goodnight folks!







Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!