September 21, 2011

Chris Pirillo ~ Google+ Heavy Hitter, YouTube Powerhouse, Technology Strategist and more

Tonight I'm posting a very subtle manipulated caricature of Chris Pirillo, as he is already a walking caricature. Chris is a fellow Google+'er, a multi-talented Technology guru, a YouTube giant, very prominent social networker, Technology Strategist and many other things as well as really nice guy. Most Google+ enthusiasts will recognize him right away, but for those of you who don't know him, he is a very well circled Google+'er with 53,000+ circles, probably a lot more by now with Google+ finally going public. Be sure and look for +Chris Pirillo and circle him. You'll also want to subscribe to his entertaining and informative YouTube channel with 7 million+ channel views...wow! where he discusses Technology and explains things in such a way that even I can understand, beside he's funny as he!!. It's great stuff. I watch it every day, several times a day. He stays quite busy on YouTube. You can also find Chris's Facebook Fan Page, Blog and you can tweet him @ChrisPirillo if you'd like. He's all over, you can't miss him. I'm also posting a short video from his massive YouTube archive. Go check him out! Circle, follow, like, favorite, tweet, and anything else I forgot to mention. Below are the source images I used for this project. Goodnight! Oh, don't forget to circle me at +Rodney Pike and help me grow my 6,000+ circles.



Chris at work....sort of.










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!