September 05, 2011

Help me get featured in Time Square

Click here to vote
Hello friends. I need your vote for a contest I'm in at about.me which is where my main introduction web site is. They are holding this contest to determine the "face of about.me" website. The winner of the contest will be featured on a billboard in Time Square. You can vote for my about.me page once a day, every day until the contest ends on September 20th. Every vote counts. You can vote by following any of the links I provided or simply click either of the two images. I'm at just over 500 votes so far. Thanks to all of you who have been voting daily. It's a great site. Please share. Thanks!!!!

VOTE HERE: http://about.me/RodneyPike




Here's a clue as to what it might look like:
Click here to vote







Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!