October 18, 2011

California 90420 ~ Catchphrase Entertainment

Tonight I'm posting a mock-up of a movie poster I was commissioned to do for Catchphrase Entertainment in California. The movie is called "California 90420". If you're a cannabis connoisseur, you'll understand the 420 reference. The movie is about the legalization of marijuana in California. This is the largest print size commission I've had to date. The image will be used for the movie posters, the largest of which will be 27" x 41". It will also be used for other smaller posters, advertisements and the DVD jacket cover. Featured are the four characters in the movie. The one on the right is an instructor at Oaksterdam University or better know in California as "Cannabis College". I'll let you know when the movie is to debut and I'll post final posters when they are printed. I've been so busy lately, I haven't got a post up in a while, so wanted to get something posted tonight to let you know what I am up to these days. More great stuff in the near future. Stay tuned!









 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!