October 31, 2011

Loren Wiener ~ A Google+ Commission

Tonight my blog post is a Google+ commission for Loren Wiener, a Technology Evangelist from Australia. He is also on Google+ @ +Loren Wiener. I had a lot of fun with this manipulation. Loren pretty much gave me free reins which is always fun. I even played with some 3D text in Illustrator, that was a first for me. This caricature was challenging because the source image wasn't the best I've worked with so I had to pull some tricks out of my hat and fix it up a bit. I wasn't sure if Loren was going to like the background that I honestly got carried away with a bit here, so I provided another with a soft background. He went with both. I've also posted the source image below. One more down and ready to start another. Goodnight all!

Loren Wiener










 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!