October 03, 2011

New Linkedin Group and the Google+ Project

Click here to visit the group

Tonight I'm posting something a little different which I think many of you will find interesting. Just about everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a networker. I'm a member of Linkedin and have approximately 2,400 business connections there. Among many others, I am also a member of The Google+ Project and have been added to approximately 10,000 circles after only one month there. I'm really enjoying it and I think it's going to be a big hit as well as a great tool for people out there like me who are trying to build a business.

Shortly after joining Google+, I met a man who has become a good friend and trusted business acquaintance as well as an advisor on some aspects of Social Networking and business in general. His name is Mike Croston aka C. Michael Croston. Mike and I have teamed up and formed a new group within Linkedin for business minded Social Networkers in association with Google+. The new group is called Google+ Pre-Business Platform Network

The Google+ Pre-Business Platform Network is an open LinkedIn group designed to provide practical information about the new social network and news of the intentions to give exposure and identification to it's business community. Our purpose is to be an off-site interaction community. As information becomes available we will distribute the most up-to date posts, answer generic questions, and emphasize the sharing of personal experiences of members as they join and become acclimated to the Google+ Project in relation to their business interests.

Come join us today and grow your network and business!


Contact Info:

Linkedin: C. Michael Croston
Linkedin: Rodney Pike
Google+: +Rodney Pike









Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!