March 11, 2012

Brazilian Novelist Paulo Coelho - WIP Sketch

Tonight I'm posting a work in progress (WIP) of Brazilian lyricist and novelist Paulo Coelho which I hope to have finished tomorrow. This is a quick liquify sketch to be used as reference for the final piece. The image below was taken by Photographer Marcos Borges from Odense, Denmark. Marcos has plans to take the image to Mr. Coelho and get it autographed...actually 2 copies, one for each of us. It will be cool to hang in my little gallery I'm growing in my house which consists mostly of art from my friends. 
Paulo Coelho


I lived through the webinar yesterday!
I made it through my first webinar through RetouchPro LIVE yesterday. I appreciate those of you who were able to get tickets and attend. I also want to thank all of you who couldn't make it but have shown me so much support getting ready for this. You guys made it easy for me as did the owner and host Doug Nelson. It was lots of fun and I learned a lot. The next one will be much better and should be a blast. If you weren't able to attend the webinar, Doug has made it available in his video archive for rental, so no excuse guys. You can watch it at your leisure. It is ready for viewing as of today on the Video Rentals Page on Doug's site. You can also click the banner above to get to the rentals page. There will be many more to come with RetouchPro LIVE in the future so stay tuned. In fact, please take a moment to visit and bookmark my rental page on RetouchProLIVE.com. Thanks guys!!












Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!