April 16, 2012

Joe Lieberman Caricature Work in Progress - WIP

Tonight I'm posting a manipulated caricature work in progress, (WIP) of Senator Joe Lieberman. I like this image of Lieberman with that "I'm not impressed" expression on his face, so I thought I would experiment with him. The source image below is not the best quality. I had to do quite a bit of enhancement to get some detail in his face. This caricature is in a rough state and subject to quite a bit of change although I'm not totally unpleased with the exaggeration. I have no idea yet what I'm going to do with this but I think it has potential. I would like to do a full situational manipulation with another politician. I'll have to put some thought into it.











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!