March 18, 2013

BayouBuzz.com Interviews Rodney Pike

Only a few days ago I had the pleasure of meeting Stephen Sabludowsky on Google+. We connected initially and shortly after realized we are virtually neighbors as I live in Gonzales, Louisiana and Steve lives in Metairie, Louisiana. Steve is an Internet Attorney, Publisher of Bayoubuzz.com, Internet Teacher and Lecturer. Bayoubuzz.com is a  Louisiana - based news and information site.  So, if you want to know what's happening down here in our great state of Louisiana and New Orleans, it's a great resource. I will list at the end of this post the many ways you can connect with Stephen Sabludowsky.

Stephen was kind enough to interview me along with my long time Google+ buddy Tim Jones as well as write an article about me on Bayoubuzz.com. The interview was done in a Google+ Hangout and was lots of fun. So, kick back and enjoy and don't forget to check out all of Steve's links below. 

BayouBuzz.com Interview with Stephen Sabludowsky

Where to find Stephen Sabludowsky:

A note in closing:
I have been picked up by an Artist Representative with "The Overall Picture" out of Australia and will be working with them in the Asia Pacific Region which covers Australia and east through all of Asia. This will work well as I am working with another company which will handle the USA and European market. Things are looking up!

On another note, I will be starting my formal caricature lessons with Jason Seiler in May which is handled through Schoolism.com. I can't wait to get started. Everyone I've spoken to about the course said it totally launched their careers.













Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!