June 10, 2013

What's on The Wacom - Leslie Nielsen WIP

What's on The Wacom #whatsonthewacom Google+ Post
This is a quick caricature study of one of my all time favorite comedians / actors Leslie Nielsen. This is in a very rough stage. I should have the finished caricature up on tomorrow's blog post. I like doing these works in progress and posting them online. It never fails, I always see the problems after I publish a WIP piece no matter how embarrassing it may be, it still helps me. Hopefully tomorrow it will look a little better.

In other news, I just picked up two large corporate commissions, so I will be hard at it in the coming weeks. They are both very secretive and I have signed non-disclosure agreements on both so I can't say anything about the jobs but they are sweeeeet!. It may take a little time on this work but I will hopefully have some super cool stuff to post as soon as I'm given the ok to release the work. I'm fired up!!











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!