November 29, 2017

American Singer Songwriter - P!nk

P!nk

American Singer Songwriter - P!nk

Alecia Beth Moore, known professionally as Pink or P!nk, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. She was signed to her first record label with original R&B girl group Choice in 1995. The label, LaFace Records, only saw potential in Pink, offering her a solo deal. Choice disbanded in 1998. Pink rose as an artist with her debut solo album, Can't Take Me Home (2000). It was certified double-platinum in the United States and spawned two Billboard Hot 100 top-ten hits: "There You Go" and "Most Girls". She gained further recognition with the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack "Lady Marmalade", which gave Pink her first Grammy Award as well as her first number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100. Pink took more artistic control and pursued a pop rock direction for her second album, Missundaztood (2001). It sold more than 12 million copies worldwide and yielded three US top-ten singles, "Get the Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me", and "Just Like a Pill"… Wikipedia

This is a manipulated caricature of American singer-songwriter of P!nk. It was originally requested by a friend of mine on DeviantArt and has been published several times. It was also an entry in an international before and after Photoshop contest. I’ll include the source image at the bottom of post so you can see what I started with. I’ve taken the original and spiced it up a bit as I’ve been doing many of my old pieces while my back is healing. It’s great practice. I’m learning a lot about color and these can be done relatively quickly so I’m not sitting behind my computer for days on one piece. I’m doing my best to cut loose on the color and not hold back. I’ve been playing it safe too long. I still have a long way to go but I have a since of where I’m headed now with my new work. Well, I hope it’s a good direction and you like the work that I’ll be posting in the coming months and starting through 2018. I’m having a lot of fun as I experiment and learn along the way.

Original Source Image:
P!nk

Sneak Peak at P!nk:



I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!